Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to the serenity...

After a month of holidays, back to Melbourne, where life seems so much more simpler.

Was surprised to find myself seating next to my dear neighbor and friend, Rachel. Took a cab back to International House with her.

And after a long month, I saw him again. The whole month saw me thinking a lot about our relationship. Long distance is too hard on the ones who have too many doubts and other obligations. And unfortunately, I think I may be one of them. But for now, I enjoy being with him. The future can wait.

Ramen-Ya for lunch, and then a walk back to the hostel, holding hands. Strangely enough he is the only one I'm willing to walk with on the tiresome 40-minute journey from IH to the city. Never said I was a big fan of walking :)

Woken up at 7am by the sounds of an o-weekender shouting through the loudspeaker and banging on the doors. Got annoyed enough to open the door and told them NOT to bang on this door (and several others).

Uni's starting again tomorrow. The almost impossible expectations to fulfill. The guilt of slacking. And the friends who are there to support and be supported by. Life is beautifully imperfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment