Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I think now I get the meaning that cooking is easy. So far I've survived one month plus of my own cooking whahaha (haven't died or poisoned yet). And in the process, I've cooked noodles in black sauce, steamed chicken pak cham kai and steamed pork with salted fish FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!! The only reason I can do it is because it's all simple dishes, and it's cooked a lot in my house so I've absorbed the recipe by osmosis haha.

It's almost the end of the 6th week in my summer course, and next week is already the exams. There's no swot vac, you're expected to study fully the entire 6 weeks. What do you expect when you're just doing 2 subjects in 6 weeks. Sadly Chinese New Year is just before my exams, so I can't celebrate :( Valentine's Day is also on the same day as Chinese New Year this year!!! But who cares, I can't celebrate both. That's what happens when you're far from home. So much for anticipating my first Valentine's.... *sob*

So far I never update this blog because I rarely do interesting stuff lor.. I'm the "stay-at-home-and-rot" type. Whenever I get invitations to go out, I usually decline those by guys 50% of the time. The reason is because I feel more comfortable around girls~ Who else can you be a girl around than another girl? With guys, they only talk about games and technology.

Okay anyway, back to study... hopefully after the exams I'll actually end up doing something fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment